Sunday, June 04, 2006

Blazers Chat Room

Saw something like this on www.lookoutlanding.com and figured I'd give it a shot...the following is a fake conversation in a chat room between various current and former memebers of the Blazers organization. You'll get the hang of it pretty quick...

theotherwhitenash has entered the room

theotherwhitenash: Hey guys, I just came in here to say good bye to all of you.

sleazystevie has entered the room

sleazystevie: John, I thought I-I mean Paul-told you to get lost.

theotherwhitenash: Well Steve, I figured I should at least get to say goodbye…seeing as you ran me out of town in the middle of the night to save your sorry ass….

sleazystevie: ENOUGH. OUT. GET OUT NOW.

theotherwhitenash has left the room

badasscoachkllr23 has entered the room

badasscoachkllr23: shit maaaaaaayne…the white brotha’s right fo once. I had it up to herrrr wit Nash. He sign me to dat contract…and I like ok, ok it all good. But’den he like play dat terrorist mo fo…what was his name? oh yeah-shareef…pretty funky cat…all he did was bitch. so ‘den im ridin my ass on da bench and I don’t like that shit…I didn’t sign no contract to sit on the bench. I’m outta herrrr, I had enough of ‘dis shit.

badasscoackllr23 has left the room

iwanturnanny has entered the room

dumpywhiteguy2 has entered the room

iwanturnanny: u know what dmiles? you’re right man. ruben patterson is the best damn forward in the league man…and john refused to see that.

dumpywhiteguy2: ummm…rube? when did u start referring to yourself in 3rd person?

iwanturnanny: ever since ruben patterson led his team triumphantly into the playoffs. ruben patterson was the sparkplug man…ruben for MVP!

dumpywhiteguy2: didn’t you only average like two points a game in the playoffs?

dumpywhiteguy2: my fourteen year old nanny could do better than that.

dumpywhiteguy2: hahahahahahaha

iwanturnanny: shut up steve. nobody likes you. you think you’re all hot cause you were a dumpy white guy who had one good year on a crappy team.

iwanturnanny: two words: dan. dickau.

iwanturnanny: one more word out of you and ruben patterson will kick your ass.

dumpywhiteguy2: at least I’m not a registered sex offender…bring it rube-I’m not scared of you.

iwanturnanny: with all due respect to my brother ‘sheed, I gotta teach the white boy here a lesson. meet me on the loading dock outside the Garden in twenty minutes stevie, or my ghetto boys will track you down and make sure that tomorrow morning you be laying on yo back lookin at da roof of da church.

dumpywhiteguy2 has left the room

iwanturnanny has left the room

5 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Ryne said...

well ryne thinks the dumpy white guy a.k.a mvp of the blazers could take mr. opps i didnt mean to take off your shirt and his boy i signed a huge contract to get the fuck out of new jeresy and all 2 point (all coming from rube) they conbined in the play-offs. cant wait to hear about the fight...hint hint

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Kiefer said...

Haha Kick his ass Steve ... Ruben you can go to HELL!!!! haha

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Ryne said...

ok i got tired of looking at other peoples mock draft so i made a blog to show mine. http://draftcountdown.blogspot.com/

 
At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not bad

-RW3

 
At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter