Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hanging 'Em Up

Yesterday I was hired by the Portland Trail Blazers, and seeing as doing my job and writing this blog would be a severe conflict of interest, it's time to call it a game.

That being said, I thank all of my readers from the bottom of my heart. It's been a blast writing this thing, and I hope you all have enjoyed reading it. Special thanks to Ryne, Kiefer, Mortimer, Dave and all the others who read faithfully throughout this blog's short existance, it wouldn't have been the same without you.

Have a good one, and GO BLAZERS!

7 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger Ryne said...

it was fun reading all these post, thanks a ton and have fun in the nba

 
At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog will forever remain in my heart

-Zach z.

 
At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Mortimer said...

Congratulations!

I have no idea what job ya got with the Blazers, but I'm sure it's a dream job. I know I'd love to work for my favorite team... I spend so much time reading about them, it'd be nice to pick up a paycheck for it.

Good luck with your new job, and I hope you lead the Blazers back into the playoffs and championship contention right soon. Tell them to hire Pritchard as GM already!

Again, Congrats and Good Luck!
Mortimer

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger The Hyper Bully said...

Congrats! I'm so envious, I always wanted to be a towel boy, lol! If you come across anything blogworthy, or would like to "ghost blog" some time, don't hesitate to drop me a line!

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger BLAZER PROPHET said...

Farewell and best of luck!

 
At 11:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man, what job did you get? are they actually gonna pay you? Congrats.

 
At 9:26 PM, Anonymous pete said...

Hey. This is Pete, one of the founders of Yardbarker (www.yardbarker.com). I couldn't find your email address, but I'd like to speak to you about the linking program that we're doing with a bunch of sports bloggers. It's basically a way for you to get a lot more sports fans reading your best posts. Would you mind contacting me at pete@yardbarker.com so I can email you with more info? Thanks.

Pete

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter